Monday, September 16, 2013

Two more weeks down!

So I am starting my morning messages, and the kids love it! I decided not to do a full- blown schedule everyday, so this gives the kids something to look forward to. The beginning part is always the same, so they have started saying it with me! 

These are the first or 26 cute letter crafts. 

These apple prints didn't turn out too bad! I am collecting all if the 26 pages to make a book for later. This is the first one: A is for Apple prints. I cut the apple in half so it'd make a star print, but it didn't look like it in many. The kids loved it! 

B was the next week. Here is mine I did. The kids put their fine motor skills to work and loved opening each bandaid. Not even one ended up on their body! Success!

We had fire safety week too. These were finger painted. It was a two day project but the class looked so adorable in them. 

I found a parachute!!! They all went wild! I loved watching them go crazy with it. 

Here is one of the worksheet centers we opened up. Students need to sort lowercase and uppercase after cutting them out. 

And.... My school pictures! Haha! 

Many more fun activities are already in place. I will try to be better about posting! 







No comments:

Post a Comment